About the UNA Career Center
The UNA Career Center is committed to empowering students and alumni in all phases of their career development. In support of this mission, the Career Center serves as the primary resource on campus for career related information, providing necessary resources, services, and programs to facilitate successful career development as it relates to students, alumni, faculty, and employers.
Career Center services include:
- Assisting with major and career choices
- Providing information about different occupations
- Providing information about the job search process
- Maintaining LionJobs database of employment opportunities (on- and off-campus, part-time and full-time, internships and co-ops, paid and uppaid)
- Assisting with resume and cover letter writing
- Preparing students for interviews, conducting mock-interviews, hosting etiquette dinners
- Hosting general and discipline specific career fairs
- Connecting students and alumni for career mentoring
Stay Connected:Tweets by @UNA_career
Need More Information?
Thank you for requesting more information. You will be contacted via phone or email regarding your request.