Joseph P. Gray
Associate Director, University Bands
- MU 690 - Special Topics in Music
- MU 681 - Applied Music
- MU 680 - Secondary Area Applied Music
- MU 490 - Special Topic
- MU 447 - Brass Ensemble
- MU 419 - Senior Recital
- MU 414 - Brass
- MU 363 - Form and Analysis
- MU 347 - Brass Ensemble
- MU 314 - Brass
- MU 247 - Brass Ensemble
- MU 214 - Brass
- MU 147 - Brass Ensemble
- MU 114 - Brass
- MU 100 - Fundamentals of Music
- Music: Performance (DMA)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Music: Performance (MM)
The University of New Mexico
- Performance (BM)
California State University, Long Beach
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Joseph P. Gray. 2020. Birds of the Windy City, Pt. 1.
- Joseph P. Gray. 2019. Review of Ehre sei Gott der Hohe, Franz Schubert, arranged by Wolfgang G. Haas.
- Joseph P. Gray. 2019. Review of O Lamm Gottes unschuldig, Johann Pachelbel, arranged by Wolfgang G. Haas.
- Joseph P. Gray. 2019. Review of Overture to The Marriage of Figaro, transcribed by Eric Swisher.