S. Wes Davenport
Associate Professor, Management
Director, Graduate Business Programs
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology (PhD)
The University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Clinical Psychology (MA)
East Carolina University
- Psychology (BA)
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Shaun W. Davenport and Joan R. Rentsch. 2021. Managing Conflict Through Team Member Schema Accuracy: A Fresh Perspective on Perspective Taking.
- Shaun W. Davenport. 2018. Casting a Wide Net: The Use of Podcasting to Reach Students On the Go.
- Shaun W. Davenport, S M. Bergman, J Z. Bergman, and M E. Fearrington. 2014. Twitter versus Facebook: Exploring the role of narcissism in the motives and usage of different social media platforms.. Computers in Human Behavior
- Shaun W. Davenport, Erin R. Fluegge Woolf, and William J. Becker. 2013. Flipping out: A discussion of strategies and outcomes associated with reverse instruction.
- J. Z. Bergman, J R. Rentsch, J. R. Small, Shaun W. Davenport, and S M. Bergman. 2012. The shared leadership process in decision-making teams. Journal of Social Psychology, The
- S. M. Bergman, M. E. Ferrington, Shaun W. Davenport, and J.Z. Bergman. 2011. Millennials, narcissism, and social networking: What narcissists do on social networking sites and why. Personality and Individual Differences
- C. B. Messal and Shaun W. Davenport. 2011. Recognizing the tabula rasa: Nurturing business school first-year students.
- Joan R. Rentsch and Shaun W. Davenport. 2006. Sporting a new view: Team member schema similarity in sports.
- Shaun W. Davenport, Susan L. McCammon, D Dosser, D Handron, J Y. Powell, Sandra Spencer, Karl Wuensch, and John Cope. 2004. Training students in a system-of-care model: Measuring the effects of an interdisciplinary training course on students’ attitudes.