Andrea N. Hunt
Associate Professor, Sociology
Special Assistant to the Vice President
- FS 699 - Thesis Defense
- PRS 695 - Capstone/Thesis
- FS 695 - Thesis
- SO 605 - Contemporary Topics
- FS 605 - Contemporary Topics
- FS 604 - Families and Social Policy
- FS 602 - Family Theories
- SO 599 - Independent Study-Practicum
- FS 599 - Practicum
- FS 510 - Family Diversity
- SO 510 - Family Diversity
- SO 499 - Independent Study
- SO 498 - Sociology Directed Research
- SO 495 - Sociology Internship
- SO 421 - Cultural Diversity
- SO 410 - Family & Social Change
- WS 410 - Family & Social Change
- SO 399 - Service Learning
- SO 395 - Selected Topics
- SO 344 - Sociology of Hip-Hop Culture
- SO 309 - Death and Dying
- SO 308 - Aging and Society
- SO 307 - Medical Sociology
- CJ 306 - Juvenile Delinquency
- SO 306 - Juvenile Delinquency
- SO 300 - Soc of Gender/Sexual Behavior
- WS 300 - Soc of Gender/Sexual Behavior
- SO 221H - Honors Introductory Sociology
- SO 221 - Introductory Sociology
- FYE 101 - First-Year Experience Seminar
- Sociology (PhD)
North Carolina State University
- Sociology (MA)
University of South Alabama
- Social Science: Psychology and Sociology (BS)
Rogers State University
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Andrea N. Hunt. 2021. Maree Career Matrix Test Review. A Comprehensive Guide to Career Assessment [Online Companion] (7th ed., chapter 12).
- Andrea N. Hunt. 2020. Access to Mental Health Care during and after COVID-19. Social Problems in the Age of COVID-19, Volume 1: US Perspectives.
- Andrea N. Hunt. 2020. Multigenerational Families.
- Andrea N. Hunt. 2020. Resources and Strategies for Creating More Inclusive Teaching-Learning Spaces.
- Kimberly Lane, Yaschica Williams, Andrea N. Hunt, and Amber L. Paulk. 2020. The Framing of Race: Travon Martin and the Black Lives Matter Movement. Journal of Black Studies
- Andrea N. Hunt and Madeleine D. Frankford. 2020. Title IX Programming for Online Learners. Online and Engaged: Innovative Student Affairs Practices for Online Learner Success.
- Andrea N. Hunt. 2020. Using the Sociological Imagination to Understand Institutions: Religion. Sociology in Action.