Derek R. Malone
- Business Administration - Executive Option (MBA)
University of North Alabama
- Library and Information Studies - Executive Option (MLIS)
Kent State University
- Psychology - Executive Option (BA)
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Derek R. Malone. 2021. Creating a library staff liaison program to non-academic departments.. In E. H. Filgo & S. Towers, Liaison Engagement Success: A practical guide for librarians.
- Linda K. Colding, Peggy Glatthaar, Derek R. Malone, and Jennifer L. Pate. 2020. Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About…Textbook Affordability and OER.
- Derek R. Malone and Jennifer L. Pate. 2020. Sweet and Savory: Separating Fact from Fiction. The Critical Thinking About Sources Cookbook.
- Linda K. Colding, Peggy Glathaar, Derek R. Malone, and Jennifer L. Pate. 2020. Textbook Affordability and OER: The Experiences of Two Regional Universities. Charleston Voices.
- Jennifer L. Pate and Derek R. Malone. 2018. Beyond Reinventing the Library Scavenger Hunt: Teaching Library Literacy to FYE Students Using an Escape Room. LOEX Quarterly
- Derek R. Malone. 2018. Escaping Library Orientation: The Introduction of Escape Rooms Into First-Year Experience Courses for Library Orientation and Familiarization.
- Doris J. McDaniel and Derek R. Malone. 2017. A mid-size academic library's experience in introducing virtual reality (VR) headsets into instruction and circulation.
- Derek R. Malone. 2015. Using Synchronous Video within a Learning Management System for Library and Information Literacy Instruction..