Associate Professor, Psychology
- Experimental Psychology, Social Psychology, Close Relationships
- PY 499 - Psychology Directed Research
- PY 495 - Psychology Capstone Project
- PY 490 - Topics in Psychology
- PY 465W - Experimental Psychology
- PY 451 - Psychological Tests
- PY 450 - Psych of Close Relationships
- PY 442 - Social Psychology
- SO 442 - Social Psychology
- PY 242 - Psychology of Adjustment
- PY 222 - Intro to Psychology Major
- PY 201H - Honors General Psychology
- PY 201 - General Psychology
- FYE 101 - First-Year Experience Seminar
- EXIT 0 - Exit Examination
- Experimental Psychology (PhD)
Texas Tech University
- Psychology (BA)
Our Lady of the Lake University
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Eric Kinnamon and Gabriela Carrasco. 2021. Exploring diversity and inclusion with the classroom game "Opposite Me". In Wong, M.S., Weiner, L., Cerniak, J., & Yee, L.T.S. (Eds.), Incorporating diversity in classroom settings: Real and engaging examples for various psychology courses.
- Eric Kinnamon, Gabriela Carrasco, and Frances Fabian. 2018. Terror Management Theory and Entrepreneurship.
- Gabriela Carrasco and Eric Kinnamon. 2017. An Examination of Selfish and Selfless Motives: A Review of the Social Psychological and Behavioral Economics Literature. Applied Behavioral Economics Research and Trends.