Jason D. Price
- EN 699 - Directed Readings and Research
- EN 690 - Thesis
- EN 655 - Literary Criticism
- EN 633 - Mod & Contemporary Eng Lit
- EN 581 - Selected Topics in Literature
- EN 553 - The English Novel
- EN 491W - English Senior Seminar
- EN 481 - Selected Topics in Literature
- EN 463 - Studies in Contemp Global Lit
- EN 453 - The English Novel
- EN 403 - Shakespeare
- EN 360 - Literary Criticism
- EN 331 - Contemporary Global Literature
- EN 327 - Early 20th Century British Lit
- EN 325 - British Romantic Literature
- EN 232 - Literature of the World II
- EN 231 - Literature of the World I
- EN 212 - Survey of British Literature
- EN 211 - Survey of British Literature
- English (PhD)
Arizona State University
- English (MA)
Seton Hall University
- English (BA)
The College of New Jersey
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Jason D. Price. 2017. Animals and Desire in South African Fiction: Biopolitics and the Resistance to Colonization..
- Jason D. Price. 2017. Ways of Desiring: Postcolonial Affect in Zakes Mda's The Whale Caller.
- Jason D. Price. 2014. Resisting Colonial Mastery: Becoming Animal, Becoming Ethical in The Impressionist.
- Jason D. Price. 2014. Running with Butkus: Animals and Animality in Rocky.