Travis A. Cronan
I have extensive knowledge of teaching in person and online at the college/university level, video production, post production, media ethics, live TV studio broadcast journalism, live sports production, photography, multimedia platforms, instructional technology, curriculum design, e-learning software, learning management systems, computers, adult learning, qualitative and quantitative research.
- Live TV Broadcast Journalism and research
- Curriculum, Instruction, and the Science of Learning (PhD)
University of Buffalo, The State University of New York
- Electronic Media (MS)
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Media Communication and Technology (BS)
East Stroudsburg University
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Travis Cronan. 2021. Examining the Effectiveness of Experiential Learning: in a Self-Directed TV Broadcast Journalism Environment.
- Travis A. Cronan. 2013. Advertisements for real-world products and companies in video games.