Virginia K. D'Antonio
I have been teaching at the college level for twenty years. My college career includes multiple years experience teaching at minority-majority institutions. I have over twelve years experience teaching courses online and hybrid format. I hold a PhD in Sociology and have published and conducted both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Teaching, Online course design and instruction, OER
- FS 606 - Methods of Intervention
- FS 543 - Intimate Relationships
- SO 499 - Independent Study
- SO 495 - Sociology Internship
- SO 315 - Sociology of Consumer Culture
- SO 308 - Aging and Society
- SO 305 - Sociology of Community
- SO 222 - Current Social Problems
- SO 221 - Introductory Sociology
- FYE 101 - First-Year Experience Seminar
- Sociology (PhD)
George Mason University
- Sociology (MA)
- Peace Studies with Departmental Honors (BA)
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- firstname.lastname@example.org K. D'Antonio. 2019. “Branding an American Icon: Cultural Heritage and Corvette Community,”. Routledge Companion to Automotive Heritage, Culture, and Preservation.
- Virginia K. D'Antonio. 2019. “From Tupperware to Scentsy: The Gendered Culture of Women in Direct Sales.”.
- Virginia K. D'Antonio. 2018. Branding the Social: Leisure, Consumption, and the Corvette Community. Journal of Economy Culture and Society