Membership for an Alumnus
- An Alumnus of the University of North Alabama may purchase a membership to the Student Recreation Center for a fee of $120.00 per semester.
- The Student Recreation Center does not accept electronic payments.
- No dependents are allowed use of the Student Recreation Center.
- This membership must be purchased directly from the Administrative Offices located on the 2nd floor of the Student Recreation Center.
- All memberships are on an per semester basis and are non-refundable.
- Memberships are for use of the Student Recreation Center and Recreational Swim only and does not allow for participation in any Intramural or Club Sports activity.
The Recreational Sports and Fitness Program reserves the right to revoke memberships to the Student Recreation Center at any time.
You must go to the Alumni Relations Office in Rogers Hall in order for them to verify your status as an Alumnus of the University of North Alabama.
After obtaining your status card from Alumni Relations, you must come to the Administrative Offices on the second floor of the Student Recreation Center to complete a Membership Information Sheet and pay for your membership.