Sign up for Mock Interview Day!
Mock Interview Day provides students a real-world interview experience guided by professionals actively working in a variety of hands-on business roles. Sign up via LionJobs.
Explore future opportunities
Come to our annual career fair! This is a great place to explore career opportunities and make perseonal contacts that can lead to a job. Click the link for more information.
Not sure about using the right fork?
Let us help you practice proper dinner etiquette skills.
Check out our lastest career guide
This guide is meant to serve as a tool to assist you in meeting your personal career goals.
About the UNA Career Center
The UNA Career Center is committed to empowering students and alumni in all phases of their career development. In support of this mission, the Career Center serves as the primary resource on campus for career related information, providing necessary resources, services, and programs to facilitate successful career development as it relates to students, alumni, faculty, and employers.
Career Center services include:
- Assisting with major and career choices
- Providing information about different occupations
- Providing information about the job search process
- Maintaining LionJobs database of employment opportunities (on- and off-campus, part-time and full-time, internships and co-ops, paid and uppaid)
- Assisting with resume and cover letter writing
- Preparing students for interviews, conducting mock-interviews, hosting etiquette dinners
- Hosting general and discipline specific career fairs
- Connecting students and alumni for career mentoring
Stay Connected:Tweets by @UNA_career
Need More Information?
Thank you for requesting more information. You will be contacted via phone or email regarding your request.