Welcome to the Foreign Languages Homepage!
The Department of Foreign Languages at the University of North Alabama provides majors in Foreign Languages, French, German, and Spanish. A minor is also available in French, German and/or Spanish. Six credit hours at the Introductory level in the same foreign language are required for all Bachelor of Arts degrees. The educational facilities of the Department of Foreign Languages are second to none. With our fully equipped languages laboratory, language students may use multimedia language computer software, Internet based resources, audio, and video to enhance their language skills.
Foreign Languages Newsletter Fall 2016 - GlobalTalk
Foreign Languages Newsletter Fall 2015 - GlobalTalk
- Spanish Conversation Table - Come join the Spanish Conversation Table!!! Starting January 2017 in Wesleyan Hall 304. It will be held every Wednesday from 2:00-2:50. Beginning Spanish speakers always welcome. Hope to see you there.
- German Conversation Table - Every Wednesday from 10:00-10:50 at the tables on the 3rd floor of Wesleyan Hall. All levels of German speakers welcome.
- French Conversation Table - Every Monday from 2:00-3:00 in Wesleyan Hall 312.
- The Department of Foreign Languages congratulates Emily Farris, Alexander Gould, Mikayla James, Katelin Lee, Molly Ratliff, Dakota Rosson, Abigail Worley and Todd Erickson as the Fall 2017 recipients of the Foreign Languages Endowed Scholarships.
- New Study Shows Brain Benefits Of Bilingualism
- What can I do with this major?
- Language Study In the Age of Globalization: The College-Level Experience
- Knowing Other Languages Brings Opportunities
- Learn more about the Foreign Language Honor Society
- Bilinguals Have Faster, More Adaptive Brains When They Get Older, Study Finds
- Hufstedler Foreign Languages Scholarship Application
- Ross Study Abroad Scholarship Application
- University Travel Abroad Scholarship Application