RN to BSN Online
Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington DC, 20036; Telephone (202) 887-6791.
Today’s RN requires flexible educational options and UNA’s College of Nursing is committed to providing those flexible options! Students enrolled full-time in the RN to BSN online program are able to complete professional coursework in one year! Clinical requirements are arranged in the student’s own community. Students set their own schedule, never worry about travel, parking, or babysitters, and enjoy the multitude of resources available online. All professional nursing courses are completed online.
Why Choose UNA ?
- Innovative and flexible schedules.
- RN’s are admitted with advanced standing and provision is made for 30 credit hours of prior nursing courses.
- General educational requirements may be completed concurrently with professional coursework.
- Competitive tuition.
- Non-resident fees are waived for RN to BSN/MSN online nursing students.
- Enthusiastic and supportive faculty.
- History of quality nursing education since 1973.
- Approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
For Additional Info or Advising
Traditional/Accelerated students contact:
Alaina Ramey, Traditional Nursing Enrollment Coordinator
UNA Box 5054| 209 Stevens Hall
Online students contact:
Mrs. Cindy P. Mashburn, Administrative Assistant, Online Program
UNA Box 5127| 223 Stevens Hall
Ms. Lauren Shell
Online Nursing Enrollment Coordinator
UNA Box 5127 | 227 Stevens Hall