Confidential Contact Information

As a resident student, you can name a confidential contact for the University Police Department to notify in the event you are missing. This option is only available to students living in UNA residence halls, dormitories and University owned housing.

If you register a confidential contact, the identity of your contact will be kept confidential and cannot be accessed by anyone except the University Police Department, a limited number of authorized UNA officials and local law enforcement if needed for the investigation of your disappearance.

Other than these people, UNA personnel will not tell anyone, including your parents, friends or family, who your confidential contact is.