Jennifer L. Pate
Assistant Professor; Open Education Resources (OER) & Scholarly Communications Librarian
- Scholarly Communication, Open Education Resources, Copyright, Institutional Repositories, Information Literacy Instruction
- Library and Information Studies (MLIS)
The University of Alabama
- Communication (BA)
Florida Atlantic University
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Jennifer L. Pate. 2021. Supporting Students: OER and Textbook Affordability Initiatives at a Mid-Sized University. Serials Librarian, The
- Jennifer L. Pate, Darlene P. Townsend, and John A. McGee. 2020. Coordinating OER Efforts Across a Mid-Sized College Campus. International Journal of Open Educational Resources
- Linda K. Colding, Peggy Glatthaar, Derek R. Malone, and Jennifer L. Pate. 2020. Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About…Textbook Affordability and OER.
- Derek R. Malone and Jennifer L. Pate. 2020. Sweet and Savory: Separating Fact from Fiction. The Critical Thinking About Sources Cookbook.
- Linda K. Colding, Peggy Glathaar, Derek R. Malone, and Jennifer L. Pate. 2020. Textbook Affordability and OER: The Experiences of Two Regional Universities. Charleston Voices.
- Jennifer L. Pate and Derek R. Malone. 2018. Beyond Reinventing the Library Scavenger Hunt: Teaching Library Literacy to FYE Students Using an Escape Room. LOEX Quarterly
- Jennifer L. Pate. 2018. Using “NASIG Core Competencies for Scholarly Communication Librarians” as a Framework to Develop Campus Support and Use of a New Institutional Repository. Serials Librarian, The
- Jennifer L. Pate and Erica England. 2016. Discovery Tools, Fava Beans, and a Nice Chianti: Searching the Library’s Catalog to Locate Tantalizing Topics within the Collection. The Discovery Tool Cookbook: Recipes for Successful Lesson Plans.