Apply and Find Out More!

Click here to access the International Student application.

Click here to access the Accounting Career Completion application.

Use the tabs below to navigate to the appropriate category.

New freshmen and transfer students will create a MyUNA account to complete the admissions application.

Apply Here

Freshmen - Students who graduate from high school and come directly to UNA (excluding summer semester after high school)
Transfer - Any degree-seeking student with prior college-level work from another institution (excluding dual enrollment)
*This application page pertains to U.S. domestic applicants only.

For a complete list of our Graduate majors and minors: Majors & Minors!

For more info about our graduate programs (myUNA profile required): Info!

To apply for graduate studies at UNA, complete an online application.

Apply Here

*This application page pertains to U.S. domestic applicants only.

Apply Here

Former/Non-Degree students apply through the link above. These students do not create a MyUNA account.

Transient - Students in good standing who are enrolled in a degree program at another college or university may, with the written approval of the parent institution, enroll at UNA as transient students. (Required: A letter of good standing from college currently attending)

Former - UNA students who wish to re-enroll after an absence of one of more fall/spring semesters must apply for reactivation as former students. If you have attended another institution since you last attended UNA, you will need to apply as a transfer student.

Special - Any non-degree seeking student who wishes to enroll in classes at UNA.