Frequently Asked Questions about the Manecard

How does Mane Card work?

Cards activate automatically for those students who are enrolled.  If you are currently not enrolled but have Lion Loot on your card, stop by the Mane Card Office.  We will transfer the Lion Loot to a Guest Card.

Where do I go if my card does not open my residence hall door?

Contact Housing & Residence Life located in Rivers Hall. (256) 765-5558

How do I check my balance?

Balances may be checked at our office, located in The Commons or by logging onto the CAMPUS CARD CENTER

How Do I Make Lion Loot Deposits?

If paying with cash or check, please see the cashier in the business office, 2nd floor Wendell Gunn Commons.

If needing to deposit cash after office hours (Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm) use the Mane Card cash machine located in the Collier Library (first floor by copiers).

To add using a Debit or Credit Card, click here

Can I make a Dining Dollar Deposit Online?

No.  Dining Dollars are a mandatory fee or belong with a meal plan.  LION LOOT can be used for food on campus and unlike Dining Dollars, never expires.

How do I get a meal plan?

Please visit the Business Office in the 2nd floor of the Wendell Gunn Commons to purchase a meal plan.

I lost my card, now what?

Mane Card- Report your card lost or stolen online immediately.

Have questions about meal plans?

Visit the Dining Services website.

Need a parking decal?

Visit Transportation Services in the GUC or click here to apply online.