MBA Program Costs
You will find that completing an MBA at UNA is highly competitive with other universities in cost effectiveness!The 2016-2017 tuition costs* for students enrolled in the UNA MBA program are:
- On-line MBA and MBA Executive concentrations: $425.00 per credit hour + $75 per course distance learning fee
- For students with a UNA Bachelors' Degree, the price is discounted to $400 per credit hour + $75 per course distance learning fee
- On-Campus MBA Courses - Florence, Alabama residents: $311.00 per credit hour + fees
- On-Campus MBA Courses - Florence, non-residents: $622.00 per credit hour + fees
Note that tuition and fees for international students may differ from those shown above.
Many companies have tuition reimbursement policies in place. While the University is pleased to enroll students participating in these programs, unless other contractual arrangements are made with the employer, it is typically the student’s responsibility to pay tuition and then be reimbursed by their employer upon successful completion of each semester. UNA provides prompt verification of grades earned as needed to facilitate the student’s reimbursement.
Additional MBA Course Fees*
See course syllabi for additional information about the following fees:
|Course Number||Fee Type||Cost Per Course|
|MG 640||Capsim Capstone Simulation||$54|
|MG 685||SimProject Simulation||$45|
Other Fees for On-Campus MBA Courses (non-refundable; does not apply to online students):
The fees that graduate students in the Traditional MBA program must pay are as follows:
- Technology Fee
- Student Health Fee
- Student Activity Fee
- Student Recreational Fee
- Facilities Fee
- Athletic Fee
- Transportation Fee
More information on these fees is available in the Schedule of Classes.
* all expenses are subject to change
Connect With Us
Enter your information below to get started on your MBA.