Minor/Certification Declaration

Students, follow these steps to submit a Minor/Certification Declaration Form:

  • Choose the college that has your desired minor.
  • Then, from the drop down menu, choose the correct department for your desired minor.
  • Complete the form, it will open in a new window.
  • Once you submit the form, the department will be notified, and a minor advisor will be assigned. Please allow adequate time for your portal to update with your new information.
  • If you have any questions, please e-mail registrar@una.edu or call 256-765-4600.

If you only want to remove a Minor, email registrar@una.edu from your UNA email account.