Institutional Effectiveness Committee
- 1. To recommend and develop procedures for planning and evaluating institutional effectiveness based on university goals, priorities, and the Strategic Plan;
- 2. To review and evaluate the use of assessment by institutional units and recommend improvement in the assessment process where necessary
- 3. To review and evaluate the effectiveness of the institution's responses to assessment and evaluation in the form of budgetary or programmatic modifications
- 4. To review and evaluate the use of benchmarking by individual units for purposes of continual improvement of programs and/or services
- 5. To communicate activities to the university community
- 6. To handle any proposals the committee may make affecting university policy according to section C.2 "Shared Governance Procedure for Policy Change Recommendations"
- 7. To submit a final written report electronically by the first day of the fall semester to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost with a copy sent to the Chair of the SGEC