Infrastructure Development Committee
- 1. To review and recommend updates to the campus master plan on a periodic basis
- 2. To evaluate recommendations concerning campus facilities that may need renovation or repairs as well as the need for new facilities or modified use of existing facilities
- 3. To prioritize the needs for renovation and repairs to campus facilities and infrastructure, including major technology components
- 4. To review all of these needs in light of the long-range goals of the University
- 5. To communicate its deliberations and findings to the President, and after discussion with the President, to the University community
- 6. To handle any proposals the committee may make affecting university policy according to section C.2 "Shared Governance Procedure for Policy Change Recommendations"
- 7. To submit a final written report electronically by the first day of the fall semester to the Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs with a copy sent to the Chair of the SGEC