Academic and Student Affairs Committee
1. To originate, review, recommend, and report in the following areas:
* Academic and/or Student Affairs policies and issues as received from the SGEC
* Student recruitment, retention, and admission
2. To communicate its deliberations and findings through the VPAA to the President, and after discussion with the President, to the university community
3. To handle any proposals the committee may make affecting university policy according to section C.2 "Shared Governance Procedure for Policy Change Recommendations"
4. To submit a final written report electronically by the first day of the fall semester to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost with a copy sent to the Chair of the SGEC