Strategic Planning and Budget Study Committee
- 1. To participate in all aspects of strategic planning, including:
- Reviewing procedures for university strategic planning;
- Relating the strategic planning process to the annual reports; and
- Reviewing progress and recommending updates to the University’s Strategic Plan annually.
- 2. To conduct systematic reviews of expenditure needs and revenue needs including:
- Reviewing and prioritizing recommendations from all areas of the University concerning financial resource needs, based on the University’s Strategic Plan;
- Reviewing links between budget requests and departmental annual reports;
- Reviewing results reported by the Institutional Effectiveness Committee to support assessment, evaluation, improvement;
- Reviewing prioritized recommendations from the Infrastructure Development Committee to monitor conformity with the University’s Strategic Plan; and
- Conducting systematic reviews of actual and planned expenditures.
- 3. To communicate its deliberations and findings to the President, and after discussion with the President, and after discussion with the President, to the University community.