Multicultural Advisory Committee
- 1. To serve as an advisory committee for the examination of issues of campus diversity and multiculturalism
- 2. To gather and review information on University diversity and multiculturalism and assess University performance in these areas in light of the information obtained
- 3. To propose changes in campus policies, procedures, and programs related to diversity and multiculturalism
- 4. To work closely with the Office of Diversity and Institutional Equity regarding diversity issues
- 5. To handle any proposals the committee may make affecting university policy according to section C.2 "Shared Governance Procedure for Policy Change Recommendations"
- 6. To submit a final written report electronically by the first day of fall semester to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost with a copy sent to the Chair of the SGEC