Animal Care and Use Committee
- 1. To review compliance with and administer the Public Health Service Policy on the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals
- 2. To examine the Public Health Service Policy on the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals annually for policy changes
- 3. To propose changes in University practices relating to laboratory animals
- 4. To oversee and enforce the University Animal Welfare Policy
- 5. To handle proposals the committee may make affecting university policy according to section C.2 "Shared Governance Procedure for Policy Change Recommendations"
- 6. To submit a final written report electronically by the first day of the fall semester to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost with a copy sent the the Chair of the SGEC