Experience the Difference!
Participate in Unique Academic Programs
- Professional Selling Center and Program is one of 35 in the country
- Category Management Program launched Fall 2015; one of 7 in country
- Human Computer Interaction/User Experience undergraduate program is one of 10 in the country
- Innovation Engineering program is one of 20 in the country
- MBA in Innovative Economic Development launches Spring 2016
- MBA in Human Resource Management launched Fall 2015
- MBA offered in Suzhou and Taipei
Experience Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Shoals Idea Audition (business pitch) has led to creation of several companies
- 40 students created 6 companies as part of 3 Day Startup
- The Generator - Incubator launched October 2015
- Leading Strategic Doing movement to build a digital technology cluster in the Shoals
- Accounting students’ average pass rate on CPA exam is second in Alabama (2011-2014)
- COB undergraduate enrollment was up 7% and MBA enrollment was up 12% for Fall 2014
- Online MBA is ranked 17th in the world by CEO Magazine
- Third largest MBA program in Alabama
Build your Network
- 7 student organizations provide opportunities to develop career and networking skills
- 34 companies hired our students as interns in the last year
- 20 students have studied abroad in the last three years
- Unique alumni and student network at unabusinessalums.com
The College of Business uses on-campus and online programs to serve 1,100 undergraduates and more than 500 graduate students. Forty highly dedicated full-time faculty staff the College—most holding PhDs from leading universities. The College of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and the Computer Information Systems Program is accredited by ABET, Inc., the most recognized accrediting body for computing programs throughout the world.
Come and be a part of the exciting world of business and experience how you can make a difference!
Connect with Us
You are invited to attend an evening with Rebecca Ryan with proceeds supporting our student scholarships.
View highlights from the Awards and Appreciation Banquet and Fundraiser for Study Abroad here
View the Dean's Newsletter HERE.
Please click below to connect with College of Business Alumni.