Experience the Difference!
University of North Alabama Earns Prestigious AACSB Business Accreditation
Participate in Unique Academic Programs
- Professional Selling Center and Program is one of 35 in the country
- Category Management Program launched Fall 2015; one of 9 in country
- Human Computer Interaction/User Experience undergraduate program is one of 10 in the country
- Innovation Engineering program, teaching idea creation and commercialization using a flipped classroom method, is one of 20 in the country
- MBA launched Foundations in Business course which starts all students immediately after acceptance
- MBA in Human Resource Management launched Fall 2015
- MBA offered in Suzhou and Taipei
Experience Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Shoals Idea Audition, region's business pitch contest, winners include UNA students and alumni
- 3 Day Startup, a weekend experience, offers opportunity for students to create their own companies
- The Generator, student incubator, houses and mentors student startups and ideas
- Shoals Big Idea Competition where students imagine the Shoals as a leader in Digital Technology
- Capstone courses bring real world business problems into the classroom for every major
- Accounting students’ average pass rate on CPA exam is second in Alabama (2011-2014)
- UNA MBA's award winning online program includes:
- #17 in the world by CEO Magazine for Online MBA Programs
- #10 in nation by GetEducated.com for Best Affordable Regionally Accredited MBA Online Programs
- #12 for Best Online Finance Master's Program from OnlineMastersProgram.org
- #5 for Top 10 Affordable Online Master's in Business Administration from BestMastersDegrees.com
- #8 for 2016 Best Value Online Colleges for Human Resources Degree from OnlineU
- #11 for 2016 Best Value Online Colleges for Accounting Degree from OnlineU
- Recognized in the 2014 Top 50 Most Affordable MBAs from TopManagementDegrees.com
- Third largest MBA program in Alabama
Build your Network
- 7 student organizations provide opportunities to develop career and networking skills
- 66 companies hired our students as interns in the last year
- Students have studied abroad in 4 continents
- Prestigious Innovation Fellow Program initiated 2015
Our Alumni are leading companies throughout the world and you can read about them at our unique alumni and student network at unabusinessalums.com
The College of Business uses on-campus and on-line programs to serve 1,100 undergraduates and more than 400 graduate students. Forty highly dedicated full-time faculty staff the College—most holding PhDs from leading universities. The College of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the hallmark of excellence in business education and earned by fewer than 5 percent of the world's business programs, and the Computer Information Systems Program is accredited by ABET, Inc., the most recognized accrediting body for computing programs throughout the world.
Come and be a part of the exciting world of business and experience how you can make a difference!
Connect with Us
View highlights from the 2016 Awards and Appreciation Banquet and Fundraiser for Study Abroad here
View the Dean's Newsletter HERE.
Please click below to connect with College of Business Alumni.