The UNA Kilby Child Development Center is a model site for the Alabama Pre-K Initiative. The instructors for this class are Melanie Kennedy (lead teacher) and Rebecca Lovette (auxiliary teacher).
This program is provided through a grant from the Alabama Office of School Readiness, and is available depending on state funding for the year.
Your child may be eligible for this program if:
- Your child is four years old by September 1, 2017
- You are an Alabama resident throughout the time your child will be enrolled in the program.
To complete your application you must provide the following:
- Proof of Alabama residency (such as utility bill or driver's license)
- Copy of your child's Social Security card
- Copy of your child's original birth certificate
- Up to date "blue slip" immunization card
Application Form - Applications will be taken beginning Monday, January 9, 2017.