Program/Major Change

Students, follow these steps to submit a Change of Major Form:

  • Choose the college that has your desired major.
  • Then, from the drop down menu, choose the correct department for your desired major.
  • Complete the form, it will open in a new window.
  • Once you submit the form, your new department will be notified, and a new advisor will be assigned. Check your portal or contact your new department for information on your advisor. Please allow adequate time for your portal to update with your new information.
  • If you have any questions, please e-mail or call 256-765-4600.

**If you wish to add or declare a second major, please complete the Declaration of 2nd Major form**