Transient Approval Request

A Transient Approval Request must be initiated by UNA students who desire transient status at another institution.

  • Please select the link below for your respective college to initiate the Transient Approval Request:

  • When you submit the form, it will be forwarded to the Advisor's email address that you provided.

  • Approval is required from your Advisor and the College Dean.

  • Once all approvals are received, you will be notified via your UNA email.

You can email us at for any questions.