We are pleased to offer two stand-alone graduate certificates that will enhance your knowledge and provide you with a certification to keep you at the leading edge of your profession. These two certificates are also designed to dovetail with the MBA program so after you complete the certificate you can continue taking classes to complete an MBA with that concentration.
The two certificates that are available are:
Innovative Economic Development
Drive the future of regional economies with strategic policy tools that encourage innovation-based development and sustainable collaborations.
Audience: Economic, Community, or University professionals at local, state, regional, national or international levels who focus on developing strategies and actions. Building successful strategies in today’s economic times requires modern collaborative techniques and skills that allow you to understand and analyze the regional ecosystem.
Concentration: The concentration curriculum includes 6 courses and is entirely online. You can enroll from anywhere into the MBA degree with the concentration or as a graduate certificate concentration.
The College of Business offers a Graduate Certificate in Innovative Economic Development.
• This graduate certificate is designed for professionals and/or MBA students wishing to increase their job skills through the application of innovative methodology to solve economic development problems and help create a vibrant economic atmosphere.
• This certificate program requires 15 hours of graduate credit. Current enrollment in the MBA program at UNA or admission to the certificate program is required.
• Admitted MBA students may apply for the certificate program through the Office of Continuing Education. Applicants seeking admission to the graduate certificate programs will be required to meet the admission criteria of the MBA Executive Concentration at UNA. Admission requires formal application through the standard university procedures.
• This program is offered in conjunction with the Office of Continuing Education, and all courses are available online.
Requirements for a Graduate Certificate in Innovative Economic Development:
Academic Credit Courses
EC 660 - 21st Century Economic Development (1 credit)
You can invest in yourself to increase your project management knowledge and professional marketability by earning the Graduate Certificate in Project Management! Here are the details:
The College of Business offers a Graduate Certificate in Project Management.
Requirements for a Graduate Certificate in Project Management:
Academic Credit Courses
MG 585 - Project Management (3 hours)
Non-Academic Credit Courses
- Admission to the certificate program is required or current enrollment in the MBA program at UNA. Admitted MBA students may apply for the certificate program through the Office of Continuing Studies. Applicants not currently enrolled in the MBA program who would like to pursue the certificate will be required to meet the admission criteria of the MBA Program or the Executive MBA at UNA.
- Admission requires formal application through the standard University procedures before applying for the certificate program.