Distance Learning Advisory Committee
- 1. To serve as a general advisory committee for the university's distance learning program
- 2. To aid the coordination of distance learning programs by gathering information on such programs across the campus and providing this information to program heads and administrators
- 3. To develop recommendations for the improvement of distance learning programs
- 4. To handle any proposals the committee may make affecting university policy according to section C.2 "Shared Governance Procedure for Policy Change Recommendations"
- 5. To submit a final written report electronically by the first day of the fall semester to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost with a copy sent to the Chair of the SGEC