University Advising Services
Information for Students and Parents
Trying to find out who your advisor is?
Go to your UNA Portal and log in
Switch to the Self Service Banner tab
Click "Student" to go to the Student Information page
Click "Student Records"
Click "View Student Information"
Your Primary Advisor is listed on the General Student Record page. You can find your advisor's contact information using the UNA Directory. Prepare with your meeting with your advisor by using the Pride Planner; learn how with the Schedule Builder Tutorial.
You can use the following pages to prepare for and learn more about your college experience.
- Terms You Need to Know
- Course Placement Information
- Preparing for Your Pre-registration Appointment
- Academic Programs
- General Education Planning Sheet (PDF)
- Disability Support Services
- Maintaining Financial Assistance
Once you have begun your college career, you may find the following helpful for a more successful experience:
- Transition to College Study
- Study Skills Development
- Tutorial Services
- Strategies for Academic Success
- Resources for Students
- Ask an Advisor
- Career Planning and Exploration
The following links will provide further information about the academic details of college life that are related to the University Advising Services programs.http://www.una.edu/registrar/schedule-builder.html.