Information for Students and Parents
Trying to find out who your advisor is?
- Go to your UNA Portal and log in.
- Click on the Academics tab.
- Under Student Records, click on Student Profile.
- In the middle column near the bottom, your primary advisor is listed. If you click on that name, you will get a photo of your advisor as well as contact information
- If no advisor is listed, please go to the department of your major and ask to be assigned an advisor.
You can use the following pages to prepare for and learn more about your college experience.
- Terms You Need to Know
- Course Placement Information
- Preparing for Your Pre-registration Appointment
- Academic Programs
- General Education Planning Sheet (PDF)
- Disability Support Services
- Maintaining Financial Assistance
Once you have begun your college career, you may find the following helpful for a more successful experience:
- Transition to College Study
- Study Skills Development
- Tutorial Services
- Strategies for Academic Success
- Resources for Students
- Ask an Advisor
- Career Planning and Exploration
The following links will provide further information about the academic details of college life that are related to the University Advising Services programs.