1. Select the root directory of your website.
2. Click the "New" drop down menu at the top of Cascade.
3. Click the "Standard Page" option.
4. Fill in the Display Name text box with the name that you would like to appear for the Navigation Link in the left hand side navigation of your website.
5. Fill in the Title text box with the name that you would like to appear for the page in Cascade, and for the title that will appear in your webpage (convention is to fill in this text box with the same name in Step 4 in order to avoid confusion).
6. Make sure that "Yes" is selected for the Display in Navigation option for the link to show up in the left hand side navigation of your website, otherwise select "No."
7. Fill in your content below. You can edit the content as you do in Microsoft Word. An impact image can be added to the top of the page, and other media, links, etc. may be added.
8. Choose the type of contact information that you would prefer to be displayed on your page.
- Use Section Default -- Uses the general contact information of the directory that the page is in.
- Set Content Below as Section Default -- Allows you to customize the Contact Information by filling in the text boxes located below.
- Do Not Display on This Page -- Restricts Contact Information from being displayed on the page.
9. (Optional) Add one or more Contact Person to your page by clicking the drop down menu and then filling out the text boxes.
10. Click the Right Column drop down menu and select whether or not you would like to "Display" the right column in your webpage. If so, leave the option selected as "Yes" and fill in the desired content.
11. Click "Submit."
12. Publish the page for it to show up in the una.edu website (be sure that "Production" and "Publish" are both selected.
See related page in our Cascade Users Guide